Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Awesomeness of Trent Shelton/The Power of Rehab

     Okay y'all I know that practically everyone dabbles in social media(at least a little), Facebook being the most popular (at least for now).  Although I will admit being more addicted to Pinterest than Facebook, I am happy that I have a Facebook page because without it I would have never been introduced to Mr. Trent Shelton (huge thanks to my bestie and blogging partner Finess Hill for liking his post or I wouldn't know about him(and I can't imagine that!)).  Seriously you guys one of the first things I do in the morning is read his post or watch one of his videos.  When I say wise beyond his years, I mean he is really WISE beyond his years!  It is a great starting my day with a healthy perspective. 
     You see, Trent promotes self healing, discovery and honesty.  He strives to help others break unhealthy cycles.  He is one of the reasons(or rather inspirations) behind my giving Hunny another chance.  Trent has this philosophy (he has many, but this one struck my heart deeply) that, "You are perfect for the heart that's meant to love you".  When I read this Hunny was expressing a serious desire for us to try again and something Hunny had been telling me over and over again (as he tried to hammer it into my stubborn head) is that I am perfect just the way I am; perfect in his eyes and perfect for him.  (Talk about a God sent message!)  And when I thought about what Trent had been saying about the right person to love you and about relationships, really thought about it, I realized that he was right (and so was Hunny (God, I love my Hunny))!
     Trent Shelton (I truly believe) is starting a revolution that will steer us away from the slippery slopes of unhealthy self image and relationships.  Which if we are being honest with ourselves is something we desperately need in this day and age!  Trent is using his blessed wisdom (along with his gift of successfully conveying his message) to hearten and embolden us all to take time to get into Rehab (you gotta check him out so you will know what kind of Rehab I am talking about(and no, I am not talking about THAT rehab)).  This assist in revelation that Trent inspired encouraged me to not only follow him on Facebook, but keep up with his videos on Youtube as well.  I can not express enough how much Finess and I admire Trent and how inspiring he is (how many times have I said, 'inspiring' in this post, lol).  He is nothing short of brilliant, a rejuvenating wind in a society that no longer encourages the beauty and absolute rightness of healthy relationships (look at half of the relationships that are on reality TV for example).  And the fact that he is a young gentleman, from our generation, who is taking time to inspire us is so promising!  He gives us hope that having a beautiful relationship is possible; that we aren't as broken as we believe; and that there are men out there that can come to the fore front and be a shinning example for others!
     Trent Shelton--remember the name!  Follow him on his website(http://trentshelton.com/) or on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LikeTrentShelton) and take time to swim through his wisdom; soak in the rays of this revolution and share with others!  He is more than worth the time (and you know you Facebook half the day including while you are at work anyway) so at least Facebook something thought provoking and beneficial!
     Until another time, I wish you all love and happiness of the truest kind!
          ~Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment