Friday, April 26, 2013

Love!?!


Hi there Blogger World!

It’s been a minute since we have last shared words. Life has been taking me on a journey of love, loss, hope, fears, and countless emotions. I am not going to report that God has brought me a fairy tale love story, but nevertheless, I have some new ideas about love to share, so let’s get started.

Love… it’s not all roses! (Lol, but I think we all know that) I once thought once you experience that spark, that’s it, end of story! He loves you for who you are, you find your soul mate, kisses, puppy dogs, rainbows, and sunshine. LOL, boy was I wrong! Love is hard, its work! Love doesn’t let you choose who you fall for, and despite your deepest efforts, you cannot change it! Love doesn’t guarantee that the person you fall for will love you back, nor does it guarantee that they are ready to return your feelings.

But… I have learned to trust to my heart to God and hope for the best. Love changes people, it changes ourselves. Love has taught me how to truly be patient, to not stand in my own way, and let it happen to me when the time is right. We all have a love story to share, and it’s up to us to actively wait for it. This means not sitting and complaining about not having a man. We are all gifted and while are waiting for God to bring us our loves, we should be focusing on developing our gifts for the greater good. We would all be surprised at how happy and attractive we are when we stop being negative and complaining, and start living positive patient lives!

Till next time, much love and patience to all,

Finess

No comments:

Post a Comment