Monday, May 27, 2013

Enough is Enough

Lately I've been talking about being patient, and I still think that this is a very important skill for all of us to cultivate, but when is it time to let go?

At some point everyone has had to face the music and move on. We had to leave that crappy job, friend, or relationship. We pick up our hurt feeling and slowly exit stage left! I know I can't be the only one who at the end feels sad and angry at the same time! I want to sit in a pool of myself and cry, and also curse out the world for having to deal with this tough time!

Moving on is hard, but at times its the only way to grow!  I know when its time when I have come to the end of my hurt feelings. I can literally feel myself saying "ok, we have had our pity party, now what? ". Then I remember that I'm fucking AWESOME! (I think we all tell ourselves this! ) I think back on all my accomplishments, past lessons that I've learned, and all the wonderful people I have in my life! I figure that if I am here,  I have a purpose, I have to pull together my strength and carry on!  Life always goes on!

So when it's time for you move on,  don't be afraid!  Its ok to be upset,  but never hold on to anything or anyone who doesn't help you become the person you were put here to be!

Be strong and always remember that you are LOVED!

Finess

No comments:

Post a Comment