Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Patience: When Waiting is the Only Option


One day I want to rule the world. I want to be well known, I want to inspire. I want to excite the people I meet. I want to travel, eat, and be carefree. I want real love, the type that little girls dream of, the one my grandparents experienced. I want to wake up every morning next to my best friend and lover. I want to make him happy, keep him warm, feed him, and give him everything I can. I want him to love me with all of his heart and put not others before me. I want him kiss me to sleep and wake me up with a kiss. I want to hold his hand when I am happy or sad. I want him to always wipe my tears, good and bad, I want him to protect and provide for me, be the father of my children, to be the head of our house. I want to pray with him. I want us to lean on God for everything. I want us to grow together and never lose our love, never wanting another. I want to thank God every moment I can for this amazing gift of finding, (or better yet) my soul mate finding me and never letting me go.

But all these things I desire in the deepest bottom of my heart require faith and more importantly patience. I realize I have to wait. I have to hold on and let God bless me. I must get out of my own way and stop trying to control everything; enjoy the ride, trusting that my God will provide. He will give me what I desire most on this world. I am finally ready to submit to another; to let go of the reins, and run wild with the horse, letting my adventure happen.

Thank you God from the bottom of my heart for teaching me this lesson in patience!

With love and adventurous eyes,

Finess

No comments:

Post a Comment