Thursday, March 14, 2013

Getting Naked With a Stranger

     I felt so good as I disengaged myself from the crumpled sheets.  I looked back at the rumpled evidence without an ounce of guilt in my heart.  I thought I would have had more apprehension coursing through me when I first entered the room, but the music, soft lighting and enticing aromas that filtered through the air soothed me.  My clothes disappeared, I slipped under the heavy blanket and awaited that  soft knock on the door.  The lights grew dimmer, my eyes were covered and skillful hands began to go to work--I could not have been happier and I knew in that final moment that it was well worth the cost!  (OK, y'all you can get your minds out of the gutter, now!)  My first massage (no happy ending I swear) was amazing!!
     Having someone work out all the knots in my shoulder, stretch and press my muscles until I was a languid creature was absolutely wonderful and addictive.  I swear by the time she was finished I was drunk (they actually call it massage drunk), like the kind of drunk I get after really, really, great sex!  My body hasn't felt that relaxed in almost a year.  I couldn't even have a real conversation afterwards.  I couldn't disengage my body from the massage after glow!  I just wanted to curl up with my teddy bear and go to sleep!  My body felt fluid and lush which made me wish, with all my heart, that I could have one every day!  *Le Sigh*  I couldn't resist posting this little bit of indulgent delight!
     I mean after reading this post how do you NOT want one right now!  Do yourself a favor and go get one!  Until another time kiddies I wish you love and happiness of the truest kind!
~Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment