Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Being Thankful

So recently I have been praying, pleading, begging God to bring the right man into my life. Telling Him that I'm ready for this blessing and like a kid in the grocery store constantly nagging Him about it!

And guess what, He answers! He has brought an unexpected man into my life, who I honestly didn't think would make it pass day one! I feel so much joy when I think of this man! I've never had a guy to want me the way I am!  He wants my crazy, stubborn, sensitive, outspoken, opinionated, needy, loving, caring, suportive, funny, beautiful nature! I feel so beautiful and complete in his arms!

Though things are never perfect, I feel blessed to experience this level of joy. Whether this last 5 months or the rest of my life, I want to thank God for this blessing! I gave my heart to Him, and I trust that He will place it in the hands of the man who will truly love me. I pray that everyone has the chance to experience this type of happiness!

Until next time, much love,

Finess aka Completely Fallen

No comments:

Post a Comment