Sunday, March 3, 2013

A letter to Men

A letter to my past lovers, present lovers, and my husband!

Dear Men of the world,
I stand before a young woman of 24, who is honestly tired of all your games and bullshit! I know all you're hearing is... Blah blah blah, another bitch complaining... But hear me out!

I want to be the honest and genuine voice for great ladies like myself. We are not asking for much: honesty, kindness, caring, support, and companionship. Simple right!?! But that is the hardest thing to find, why!?!

First I want to apologize for all the women who have hurt you in the past. They have scared you and now you think the best way to survive in the war of love, is to do anything you must. But this not the way to be, unless you are looking for many years of headaches, heartaches, and baby mamas! You must bounce back as we have, and look towards that woman who is see you for who you are and love you for it.

I urge all my good hearted men to stop playing games with women. Treat her with enough respect to be honest about what you say, and make sure your actions reflect your words! If you miss her, then go see her! If you love her, than make her feel special! It's not that hard! Just be honest with yourself and her!

Men please stop these childish games! It does nothing but bring years of heartache to you and the string of women in its wake! I promise to be honesty, forthcoming, kind, gentle, loving, supportive, compromising to the man who will do the same for me! But this will only be given to man who does not play games, and who will at time, his true honest self!

Much love,
Finess

No comments:

Post a Comment