Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Romantic-Dom--Needed (NOW)!

     Okay--so--the title does and yet it doesn't say it all.  I have written on some heavier subjects lately and I couldn't rightly leave our readers like that, so I thought I would share with you (not exact word for word mind you) a little bit of a conversation I started the other day.  Of course the random I need a Rom-Dom popped into my head and straight out of my mouth (no filter that's how I roll, j/k) and (although quite irrelevant) into a conversation I was in the middle of with Finess.  When I really started thinking about why (instead of just a passing idea running through my head) I decided to share it with y'all.  It may seem a little bit weird (for those of you who know me), but truly it isn't.  And I will lay it out for you now...  
     Maybe I should start of with the easiest part to explain.  I need romance in my life.  I need romance as much as I need a man of intelligence and talent (and no I am not currently talking about in bed).  I am a die hard romantic and I need someone who can and will do the little things because, for me, it keeps the spark going.  Now before you jump to conclusions thinking I wouldn't/don't reciprocate (you know what they say when you ASSume) because that isn't true.  Quite the opposite in fact.  I know (and there are quite a few who would vouch for me) that I spoil my significant other (when I have one) to the tenth degree.  I don't do it because I want something in return, no, not at all!  I do it because it makes me HAPPY to make that special person in my life happy.  I truly get a kick out of giving surprise gifts and treats and such.  Which makes me wonder what that would feel like, having someone do sweet things just because.  I mean I know how I feel without it, so now I am ready to experience what it would be like to have it...(Stay with me I will tie it all together, watch.)
     Now let's get into the nitty-gritty of that title--the Dom (put away your chains, handcuffs, and satin ties, guys)...The reasoning as to why I need a Dom isn't all Fifty Shades of Grey if you know what I mean (and I know you do(although that wouldn't be such a bad thing either ;))).  I believe that a Dom would work very well with my personality.  A gentleman (because being a Dom doesn't mean you are an a*hole) who is at ease with himself, confident, considerate and decisive is something I not only find attractive, but necessary.  I shouldn't (and don't care to) make ALL of the decisions in a relationship(whether large or small).  I would much prefer if we discussed it, but if that wasn't an option having a man that I could trust to make decisions in OUR best interest would be wonderful (and a load off of my mind).  The appeal of a Dom is that they have many (sought after and rather rare) qualities that are both necessary and beneficial in a relationship (remember I can only speak for myself and the few women that may exist with similar ideals and desires as me*this has been your disclaimer*).  Doms (true doms, mind you, not those who act like they are, but aren't) are strong(protective/supportive), trustworthy(reliable), open(nonjudgmental) and candid(honest) to name a few delectable (and favorite) personality delights.  I find that these are the traits that I need in the person I share my life with.  Now if he proves to be an awesome Top as well as a Dom then that is the chocolate sauce, whip cream and cherry on top of the sundae for me ;)!
     All together (here comes the tie in)  I need a man who is balanced.  He must romance me, but also protect me.  He has to stand for us and grow with me.  He must have a character I can vouch for, a heart that is strong and his word must be his bond.  A man who knows when to hold me and when to toss me up against a wall and kiss me.  A man who can read me like a book, but not use it against me.  A man who will more than meet me half way, but will give to me what I give to him (and trust me I give a lot) freely and whole heartedly.   Basically my twin flame, my match, the compatible yin to my yang. (And like I said before if he can Top me all the better)!  Honestly, I don't think I need too much, I just need the right person to come and sweep me off my feet and never put me down (he shouldn't want to).  I am not seeking perfection (how boring and impossible are we not all human ("...to ere is human..."?)) but what I am seeking is genuine goodness and strength.  I believe he is out there (Finally my inner princess arrives! yay!).  Whether he has found me or not is something I just don't know yet.
     Well kiddies, long day, can't afford to make it a longer night or I will keel over at work.  Until another time I wish you all love and happiness of the truest kind!
~Marissa        

No comments:

Post a Comment