Monday, February 18, 2013

Happiness (Has Taken Me Over)!

                                     (THIS POST IS JUST A SHORT BIT OF SHARING!)
      If you know me, or spent time with me lately, you would have probably notice my inability to stop exuding a bit of unseasonable "Christmas"  cheer!  In all honesty I am just as surprised as you are (although I am a generally happy person) especially because I don't know why!  But I also DON'T CARE!  I can't remember the last time I felt a calming peace and (thorough) happiness fill me so deeply.  I LOVE IT!  I don't think I ever realized how filled with stress, worry and sadness I was until I STOPPED feeling that way.  And it may be silly, but my steps feel a little lighter and I can breathe a little easier too.
     This kind of happiness is almost indescribable; completely delicious; and terrifyingly addictive.  Even when something happens that may disappoint or upset me I am still happy.  I am truly delighted to be proven wrong!  I used to think that you couldn't be happy all the time because it wasn't real; how could it be if you only felt happiness and nothing else?  But that isn't how it is at all!  It is like happiness fills you, but at the same time you still feel and have other emotions, but they don't consume you!  The negative and intense emotions exist, but instead of them clinging, they pass through you.  They don't remain to fester or infest which is a beautiful thing.
     When happiness lives within you it is like reaching another level of enlightenment.  When happiness lives within you, you become a better, more complete person.  It brings you into balance.  Happiness can't be smothered by the more negative emotions instead it helps you get to the root of them; helps you to work through and move pass them.  True inner peace and happiness is priceless and I thank God for it.
   
     Well that is all for new kiddies until another time.  I wish you all love and happiness of the truest kind.
~Marissa    

No comments:

Post a Comment