Monday, August 5, 2013

Love Today

To love, thats all I ever wanted in the deepest part of my soul! Honestly I think thats what ever human being on this planet wants, to be truly loved. 

Well, I can feel it growing inside of me, more and more each day. I can see the smile in my soul when I talk to him, think about him, or even talk about him. Its kind of a wild, crazy feeling. My body tingles with each thought of him. My skin is red-hot, on fire when he kisses me. My heart LITERALLY skips a beat when I receive a text from him. I swear I'm going to melt into a puddle of all the sunshine, puppy dog, candy and rainbow girlish feelings when he looks at me.

Now, can anybody tell me any reason that I should deny myself this feeling of warmth and life? Its like a drug that I just don't want to give it up. I need another hit! But honestly, who can blame me? Anyone? Seriously ANYONE?

I think everyone should experience a love like this! It makes you feel alive! Like for one moment, no matter how brief, all the tears were worth it! All the lonely night crying over that last jerk were worth the heartache, because it has led you to this moment, right now! I refuse to let other people perception of how my relationship go stop me from living in the now, and neither should you. 

Our love ones care to see we happy and want us to not repeat the mistakes that they have made. But looking around, I feel like at times, that stance is futile. We are young, we are dumb, but these are the happiest years of our lives! So go out, feel this love if it comes to you, dwell in it, let it consume you! We never know what tomorrow may bring, so live for today! And hell, if anything, at the end of the day... It'll be one hell of a story!

Until next time, Love hard, Love free, and most importantly, just LOVE

Finess

No comments:

Post a Comment