Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cheaters, Game Players, and Dogs

Really… Just Really… You are so for real with me right now. This is all I can think of when I get foolishness from men. Being single, I come across a multitude of cheaters, game players, and downright dogs. I am here to offer a P.S.A… MEN GROW UP and MAN UP, the foolishness is not cute! We are women, we play your game better (most non- ratchet, worth-while women), and everything you do in the dark comes to light! Hasn’t Tyler Perry made enough movies and plays to show you!

Cheater, come on now! You claim you have a girl that you love and will die for, yet you asked for my number, flirt with me, and want to take me out. And you don’t see any harm in that? We’re just friends right? Wrong BooBoo! You are a cheater! You think your honestly to the new girl about your relationship makes it alright, but it’s not! You are giving time, money, and energy to a woman other than the one you “committed” yourself to. Sooo instead of calling my phone trying to get something started, call your girl, Cuz child I’m not the one! Grow Up!

Game Players, boy you guys work my last nerve! Why do you feel the need to play with women’s emotion? In your case, just be honest with your intentions, this is what Real Men do! You don’t have to make her feel like she is the “one” for you if you just want to sleep with her. Just come out and say it! Trust me, there are plenty of females (especially in ATL) that will give it, no strings attached, right off the back. Playing games are for children, and we have moved past that stage years ago. Be honest whether it hurts or not. Say what you mean, do what you say. And for the love of God, please stop living off these women! It is not attractive at all to have your date /girl to pay for everything. If you are down on your luck, be a man, have some pride and self-respect; go do what you have to do to provide for your woman, instead of spending your day, while she is at work, smoking and playing X-Box. It’s time to grow a pair, and Man Up, leave the games for children.

Dogs, ya’ll are the worst! You let your own insecurities get the better of you, and instead of dealing with them, you lash out in emotional, physical, and verbal abuse. You need to really to take time to address your issues, because you, yes YOU, destroy families! You don’t feel like a man (I get it, I understand), but what gives you the right to release your frustration out on that amazing woman that you were lucky to find! It starts out small, little things; you may call her a name here and there. Then in your eyes she becomes a worthless son of a so-n-so who will isn’t worth loving, until you finally hit her. You sir are the lowest of the low in my option. Get Help, talk to other men (Real Men) to sort out your feelings, pray, whatever you have to resolve your issues. By acting this way you are hurting the one who loves you the most and that is NEVER acceptable. She should be always being treated with your highest respect and love, especially if she has blessed you with a child. Get It Together!

It seems like I’m harping on men (I am), but ladies we too carry fault in this matter. Always remember… He will treat you how you allow him to! Marinate on that one!

Until next time, try to stay far, far away from these men,

Finess

No comments:

Post a Comment