Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I am Boy-Girl

Hi! My name is Finess and I am a Boy-Girl.
Yes, I admit it, I am a Boy-Girl! A Boy-Girl you wonder? No I am not a transgender person. And shout out to all those who are following their hearts and being who they are, regardless of what others think! But I am a girl who, for the most part, thinks and acts like a guy. From relationships to sex and humor, I have a tendency to side with the more masculine side of things.

This revelation came from a simple conversation with Marissa. I was telling her how funny I thought her Hunny was. And to his credit, he is quite funny! She on the other hand, did not completely agree with me. And after more talking, I admitted that I am attracted to the witty, sarcastic, ass-hole type of guy. Probably because I find their humor similar to mine, and making me laugh is the way to this girls heart! To this, MarMar told me I was such a dude! Though she has said this before, this time I really listened (boy-trait). I just agreed with her and kind of moved on.

Months later, after yet another love life conversation, it was discovered that I was a guy in my approach to my relationships. I have a tendency to kindly demand what I want. I am not the best listener. I am a little one-track-minded. I don't listen. I am a sex hound. Oh did I mention I don't listen well? Shameful, I know! But, I have been fortunate to find a man who doesn't mind all of boyish tings I do! In fact, he even brings out my hidden girlish side, which I really never ever show!

So I am embracing my boyish ways! I am beautiful, but don't mind getting dirty and sweaty. I am funny and love to laugh, though my sense of humor is a bit ass-holey and crude. I love full-heartily and I am very loyal, yet I may not fully listen to everything you say! I would like to think that I am pretty perfect (not in a conceded way), because I stay true to myself. Can you say the same?

Until next time,
Finess... A Boy-Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment