Monday, June 24, 2013

For anyone who has seen their Own Darkness

In the wake of another hot summers here in Georgia, I must admit that I am miserable. I'm sharing my darkness with you because I know how it feels to feel alone. I know how it feels to want to give in and give up. I know how it feels to look in the mirror and not recognize the person looking right back at you.

So I am miserable. I feel like a failure, lost in the sea of this world, claimed by the waves of the sea of stagnant growth and existence. I've always said that I want nothing more but to live, dwell in my purpose and see the world. Well those things are not happening.  I feel frustrated in my lack of growth professionally. I hate that I live paycheck to paycheck. I hate that I don't really know what to do with my life. I am lost! I'm desperate for some way out of this 9-5! I spent the last 4 years of my life working towards a goal that no longer serves me, so where do I go from here!?! My weight keeps on yo-yoing and though I know I'm pretty, I hate the fact that I cannot seem to get it together! I'm tired of consistently going up in size! I just want to be healthy. I don't want to be the next person on the mega-size documentaries on the Discovery Channel. The last front of my defeatist feelings is my love life ~> I don't have one! My heart's desire and call for an equal has still gone unanswered. All the good things that I imagined in my world are NONEXISENT! Man do I feel low!!!

See you are not the only one who gets down. Most of the time, the people with the most beautiful smile, cry the most tears. But here's the thing about feeling like this, it's OK! It's ok to feel like this.  It perfectly normal to get down! The question is, and where your strength of character shows, what do you do from here? Do you hide and mask this pain, or do you look it right in the eyes and tell it that you are strong! I personally choose the latter. I am stronger than I know! I will accomplish my goals! So which one do you choose?

Choose Wisely,
Finess

No comments:

Post a Comment