Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Keep smiling, Stay positive, Watch your Heart

Ok so life has really been throwing me curve balls, all out of left field.( I hate baseball, so please excuse this reference, idk if its correct lol) I've been blind sighted, by my ex-BFF, ex boyfriend, ex job, and now the new job too! How many times can a girl take shots to the heart!?!

Lucky for women, our hearts can be so big that it takes a whole lot of bull to take us down! But damn! Is it too much to have just one month where we don't have to suck up our hurt feelings and put a smile on? Lol hell I would even settle for just one perfect week of happiness!

This is where I take my big girl pill, and listen to my inner voice tell me "Finess, happiness is what you make it, it's all a mental state of mind. So stop wasting energy complaining and start putting positive vibes out there!" And most of the time my little voice is right! Even this new development will past like all the rest! If I stay positive, everything will workout in my favor!

So my advice... Keep on swimming...Keep on swimming! For everyone going through a rough time like myself, lol and just about everyone else I know, have faith in yourself! Stand confidently knowing that with the right mind set you can accomplish anything! And if all else fails... Shit, fake it till you make it!!!

Till Next Time,
Finess




No comments:

Post a Comment